Prerequisites for admission to the RN-to-BSN Program:
Prospective nursing students at Saint Martin's must meet the following requirements to be considered for admission to the RN-to-BSN program:
- Admission to Saint Martin’s University
- Unrestricted Washington State Registered Nurse license. (Applicants currently enrolled in a nursing program may be offered provisional admission, pending passage of the NCLEX and receiving RN licensure which must be obtained by the end of the first semester in the program.)
- Associate degree in nursing, diploma in nursing, an international nursing education, or a non-nursing bachelor’s degree
- Competitive GPA, with a minimum grade of C in each nursing core and prerequisite course
- Successful program interview
The RN-to-BSN program requires:
- 21 credit hours of nursing core courses
- Six credit hours of approved elective courses
- Completion of all university general education requirements
- A minimum of 30 semester credits completed at Saint Martin's
Already meet all the prerequisites for application?
Applications will be received and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Complete an application and earn admission.
- Submit one official copy of transcripts from every college attended.
- Submit a completed FAFSA form for financial aid. The FAFSA may be submitted prior to completing your application to Saint Martin's.
- Complete a successful program interview after admission to Saint Martin's University.
You will be contacted to schedule an interview that can be conducted in-person or by telephone.
- Upon admission to the RN-to-BSN program, a background clearance check is required, as well as completion of requirements for practicum placement.