Financial aid for the summer is available for those students who are enrolled at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduate and teacher certification students; 3 credits for graduate students). However, for most students, funding is typically limited to loan funds, Pell Grant, and/or the State Work Study Program.
Note: Students who plan to enroll only in four-week classes offered from May 16 to June 24 may not be eligible to receive financial aid. For more information please contact the Student Financial Services Center.
To receive financial aid for summer, students must complete both the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Saint Martin's University Summer Financial Aid application. This must be done before a request for financial aid will be processed.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 360-438-4397 or via email.
Tuition and fees
Validation and payment arrangements need to be completed with the student accounts office no later than the first day of class. Internships or directed study classes that do not have specific meeting dates must be validated by the first day of the session.
Semester cost per credit
- Undergraduate courses: $715 per semester hour.
- Master of Education (MED) and Master in Teaching (MIT) courses: $715 per semester hour.
- Master of Engineering Management (MEM), Master of Mechanical Engineering (MME) and Master of Civil Engineering (MCE) courses: $1,150 per semester hour.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses number 500 to 599: $445 per semester hour. Above 600: $1,150 per semester hour.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MAC) courses: $1,150 per semester hour.
- Auditing fee: Approximately one-half the regular tuition fee. Students should inquire at the Office of Student Financial Services for an auditing fee schedule. Students may audit only on a space-available basis. First preference is given to regularly registered students.
- Engineering, Business Professional Program, Computer Science and Nursing Professional Program tuition surcharge: $60 per semester credit, undergraduate and graduate.
- Lab fees and materials fees are noted in course descriptions.