Check out the online resources below and visit the center for handouts on specific study skills topics and more!
For new students!
- Student lingo - Learning strategies every student should know.
- The Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet collection.
- Compare the differences between high school and college.
- Dr. Sanford Chew, professor of psychology at Samford University offers a series of five highly acclaimed videos to help students get the most of learning out of their study time!
- Index of learning style questionnaire. This questionnaire will examine your preferences on four domains: active/reflective, sensing/intuitive, visual/verbal and sequential/global.
- Students often under-estimate how much time is required to be successful in their coursework. Use this time-management calculator to determine the right number of courses for you to take while balancing the other demands in your life.
- An award winning time management resource that covers a wide-range of topics including concentration.