We are glad you have decided to apply to Saint Martin's
To simplify the application process for prospective students,
Saint Martin's University now uses
the Common Application.
Please read all of the information below before beginning
your online application.
We look forward to learning about you as an individual and how you
would flourish as a member of the Saint Martin's community!
To fully complete the application process you will need
- A 250-500 word personal essay on a topic of
your choice so we can know more about you (this
will be attached to your Common Application).
- Your official TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test
scores (if available).
declaration of finances form with attached
- Your official SAT/ACT scores (If available).
- Your official and sealed high school or
university grade reports translated into
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or
- You will first be asked to register on
www.commonapp.org with a unique
password. Please store this
information in a safe place.
- After you have created your account you will
receive an email confirming your account
registration. We recommend you visit
the Common App Help Center
- If you cannot finish your application in one
sitting, you can save your work and come back
another time. When you are ready to resume work
on your application, go to
www.commonapp.org and login with your
username and password. Do not create
a new account or start a new application.
- If you forget your login or password, there
are links to retrieve them or you can get a new
one by going to
Common Application support and clicking on
Application Access on the left
hand side of your screen.
- Please check your browser settings:
blockers must be disabled.
- Save your work often.
- Use a word processor to type your writing
samples before cutting and pasting or uploading
them into the online form.
- Print a copy of your application and keep
copies of all documents you send to us for
We recommend that you
apply online. If you wish to apply by paper
application, download and print
Application - Undergraduate, ESL, Transfer,
then mail it to:
Saint Martin's University
Office of International Programs
5000 Abbey Way SE
Lacey, WA 98503