Upcoming information sessions (one hour each)
Tuesday, Dec 10, 4 p.m.
Location: Rm 232, Liberty Hall
Email Jeanne Kraske to reserve a seat!
- Download and complete the
- Mail official transcripts to:
Saint Martin's University
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 33058
JBLM Main, WA 98433
Liberty Hall 257
8 a.m. - noon
Wednesdays and Thursdays
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Contact admissions at:
RN-to-BSN Program at Everett Community College
The nursing program cultivates creativity and the
ability to communicate and pursue ideas; critical
thinking and independent inquiry; academic excellence;
the formation of sound ethical judgments; and service
to humanity. The program provides:
- On-site classes combined with
- Class schedules that allow students
to work and meet the needs of their personal
- A rigorous yet supportive education
- Small classes, allowing students to
receive individual attention.
- Service learning opportunities.
RN-to-BSN Everett program facts
Frequently asked questions
Everett spring 2014 class schedule