Father Bertand C. Trautman
Nov. 1, 1918 - June 16, 1972
Faculty advisor to the Associated Students of Saint Martin's
College, the student union building was named in his honor in
Brittany Reed, assistant director
Trautman Union Building (TUB)
Named after Father Bertand C. Trautman, OSB in 1965, the
Trautman Union Building has long since been a place for students
to connect as a community. Located only 100 yards from the
residence halls, the TUB offers a fun, lively space for students
to spend their time.
Entire building hours of non-holiday operation:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., Saturday noon - 5 p.m.
Game Room is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week with SMU
ID card access.
Things to do
By simply using your Saint Martin's student ID, students have access
- Sports equipment
- Camping equipment
- Day rental of bicycles
- XBOX 360 and games
Need a place just to hang out? Come to the TUB and you can:
- Play a game of pool, ping pong, or foosball
- Play arcade video games or the XBOX 360 Kinect
- Watch a game, movie, or favorite show on one of our four flat screen
- Rent a movie from the DVD and VHS collection
- Relax or do homework in a friendly environment
Looking for discounts on movie tickets and other sporting events and
concerts in the area? The concierge desk has you covered!
- Regal Movie tickets - $5 (2 per student per day)
- Tacoma Rainiers tickets - $5 (for specific games)
- Thunderbirds Hockey tickets - $5 (for specific games)
- Other various tickets, too!