Like us on Facebook!
School of Business Town hall meeting
Wednesday, November 20th, at 8:30am to 11:00am in the NWCC. All business classes will be cancelled.
School of Business, OM 379
Saint Martin's University
5000 Abbey Way SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Accounting is a descriptive/analytical discipline that
provides quantitative information critical to management
decision-making. The accounting department offers a variety of
courses to prepare graduates for responsible positions in
private practice, corporate accounting and governmental service.
Saint Martin's University is committed of its liberal arts heritage and
students majoring in accounting are trained not only to be technically
competent in their major, but to be well-rounded professionals. All
Saint Martin's students take the University's general education
requirements. Accounting students begin by taking 15 semester hours of
foundation courses. This is followed by 33 semester hours of a common
professional component and 24 semester hours of requirements for
completion of the major.
The University's accounting program provides:
- A rigorous yet supportive educational environment.
- Exposure to all functional areas of business and economics.
- Faculty members with extensive experience as educators and as
- Small classes, allowing students to receive more individual
- Necessary class, library, computer and study environment to
support the program.
- A strong liberal arts component that broadens career options and
the possibility of professional advancement.
- Extra-curricular activities, competitions and other informal
learning and networking opportunities for accounting students.