Contact us

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office, we would be happy to speak with you!

Spangler Hall (main office for Spangler, Baran and Burton) 360-412-6163
Parsons Hall 360-923-8727


Fax: 360-486-8470

Saint Martin's University
Office of Housing and Residence Life
5000 Abbey Way SE
Lacey, WA 98503

International students

Housing and residence life offers international students housing in:

International students are able to apply for housing throughout the year and are assigned to housing based on the space that is available.

In order to apply for on-campus housing, you must complete a housing application and be an admitted student at Saint Martin's University. International students are required to live on-campus unless they meet the criteria for an exemption.

Housing exemption requirements

Regardless of age or class standing, single undergraduate international students, including English-as-a-second-language (ESL) students, are required to live on-campus for a minimum of two consecutive semesters unless the student is living with a prearranged host family for the duration of his/her stay; has received a letter of permission from his/her country's embassy; has attended a community college or university in the United States for at least one complete quarter or semester; or will be 23 years of age or older on or before the last official day of registration for the semester.

For more information on the housing application or housing exemption process you may contact us at

For more information about being an international student at Saint Martin's University, you may visit the OIPD website.