438 Old Main
5000 Abbey Way
Lacey, WA 98503
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
How to apply
Applications are accepted throughout the year. However, it is in your
interest to meet the following priority dates. This is especially true
if you are applying for financial aid, assistantships or scholarships.
|Fall session 1 (August - October)
|Fall session 2 (October - December)
|Spring session 1 (January - March)
|Spring session 2 (March - May)
|Summer session (May - July)
- Check for $50 application fee made out to "Saint Martin's
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended
sent directly from the institution to OGS. International students
must also submit official English translations for any transcripts
not in English.
- Current resume. Send in PDF format to email@example.com
- Admissions essay. Send in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essay guidelines: Your personal essay should be typed, double
spaced and describe in detail (about 200 words per area) some
special interest, significant experience, or achievement in each of
the following areas:
- Faith- Describe a significant personal or professional
challenge you faced and the steps you took to address this
challenge. Include whether you turned to anyone in facing
the challenge, the role that person played, and what you
learned about yourself.
- Reason- Describe any of your special interests and how
you have developed knowledge in these areas. This may
include examples of your creativity; the ability to see
alternatives; take diverse perspectives; come up with many,
varied, or original ideas; or a willingness to try new
- Service- Describe what you have done to serve those
around you. Give examples of specific programs, projects, or
activities in which you have been involved.
- Community- Describe the way or ways in which you engage
your community. This may include how you connect with
colleagues, members of your community, members of your
family, or other communities. Describe why this connection
is important to you.
- International students must also submit an official TOEFL or
IELTS score report and a completed
finances form along with supporting financial documentation.