438 Old Main
5000 Abbey Way
Lacey, WA 98503
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
In order to be considered for full and unconditional admission* to the
MBA program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, with sufficient coursework in accounting, finance, economics,
marketing, and management to be successful in MBA coursework.
- Overall 2.75 undergraduate GPA.
- Demonstration of strong analytic, problem solving and writing skills as evidenced by previous coursework, resume and admissions essay.
In addition, international students must submit proof of English
proficiency in one of two ways:
- An undergraduate degree from a US institution where the English
is the language of instruction.
- An official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report
(less than 2 years old) sent directly from the testing agency. For
full admission we require a 79 IBT/213 CBT/550 PBT on the TOFEL or
6.5 band score on the academic version of the IELTS.
International students who do not meet the minimum required English
proficiency, but are otherwise admissible, will be conditionally admitted
through our ESL program. Saint Martin's University is the sole judge of an
applicant's English proficiency.
*Students not meeting these requirements will be considered for
conditional admission. Saint Martin's University recognizes that while
previous performance is a valuable indicator of potential success, there are
those who have demonstrated that potential in other ways than traditional