RN-to-BSN Program at Everett Community College
The nursing program cultivates creativity and the
ability to communicate and pursue ideas; critical
thinking and independent inquiry; academic excellence;
the formation of sound ethical judgments; and service to
humanity. The program provides:
- On-site classes combined with
- Class schedules that allow students
to work and meet the needs of their
- A rigorous yet supportive education
- Small classes, allowing students to
receive individual attention.
- Service learning opportunities.
RN-to-BSN Everett program facts
Frequently asked questions
Everett summer 2014 class schedule