How to apply for admission
Begin the application process by choosing an undergraduate
academic program and an
Extended Learning Division campus (campuses
and course offerings). (For master's degrees, see
- Complete and sign our
- Submit a 250-500 word essay (see
- Make arrangements with your previous
colleges/universities to send us your official
- If you would like to transfer up to 12
semester hours of elective credit for military
experience, please provide a DD Form 214 or an
official SMART, AARTS, or CCAF transcript.
- If your only foreign language study was in
high school and you earned grades of "B" or
higher in more than one semester, you should
submit your official high school transcript for
- Submit all application documents no later
than 30 days prior to the first day of class for
the desired term.
Contact us if you need help choosing an academic program.
There is no admission application fee for the
Extended Learning Division.