Saint Martin’s athletes are students first. Across campus, you will find Saints living the student-athlete experience — physicist-golfers, biologist-volleyball players, engineer-hoopsters. Student-athletes are master jugglers — tested and practiced in the challenges of time management and organization. They are better students because they are athletes and better athletes because they are serious students.
With six men’s and seven women’s teams, Saint Martin’s offers a variety of varsity sports ranging from golf to volleyball to track and field.
Get to know your Saints!
- Affiliation: NCAA Division II
- Conference: Great Northwest Athletic Conference (GNAC)
- Colors: Red and black
- Nickname: Saints
- Faculty athletic representative: Dr. Darrell Axtell
- Admissions liaison: Sarah Weiss
- Director of athletics: Bob Grisham
- Assistant a.d./compliance: Chris Gregor
- Program specialist: Debbie Rogers